Suggest remedy for mild heartburn after an episode of extreme stress

Dear Doctor, I am having mild heartburn after an episode of extreme stressand anxiety. I took Nexium and Famotidine for close to 2 months but the heart burn persist. I did an endoscopy and was told my stomach and esophagus are fine and was told to stop the drugs. I did as instructed but the heart burn persist. What can I do to stop the discomfort of heartburn? Thanks and have a nice day.                                                   
Mon, 22 Apr 2019