Suggest medication for symptoms of TB

Hello Doctor, My wife has TB 6 yrs ago and she got treated. I work in UAE she is here recently and attended Medical for visa purpose and found symptoms of old TB in her X-Ray test. She was asked to attend more tests. Is there any treatment that cure all old symptoms of TB when attending these tests
Fri, 20 May 2016
Hello, thanks for using Healthcaremagic. i had gone through the data you have posted.
the chance of getting X ray normal with treatment depends upon the stage at which treatment was given at the time of acute episode.

pneumonia (lung infection) can heal with complete resolution or fibrosis.
if fibrosis has set in due to delay in treatment it lasts for ever.
commonly in tuberculosis, it ends with upper zone fibrosis or fibrocavity, it can be normalised with treatment...
Hope this helps..