What causes blood-tinged nasal mucus while suffering from cough and cold?
Nothing to worry
Thanks for your query.
There is nothing to worry.
When the acute respiratory infection happens it can sometimes cause blood mixed mucous. There is nothing much to worry when its short term infection. In your case the infection has been there for days, so it should subside by itself.
It is only cause of worry in long term infections like tuberculosis, etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold cough sensitive nose on telekast what is the cause
- Cold, nasal infection causes
- What causes recurring cold and cough with throat pain
- What causes severe cold and cough every month
- What causes prolonged cold and wet cough
- What causes persistent cough and cold
- What causes frequent cold and cough
- What causes cold and cough
- What causes recurrent cough and cold
- Rice causes cold and cough
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...