Suggest medication for burning and itching in vagina for kids

My 4 year old daughter has complained of vaginal itching after she has taken a bath. I went on line and found a remedy of bathing her in baking soda and water to relieve the itching. She now has sores from wiping herself to hard from trying to scratch the itch. Is there anything over the counter that I can use to help relieve her pain that she has from the sores that she says burn when she urinates. . .my next step is to take her to the doctor.
Tue, 16 Jan 2018