Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suggest me some exercise for acidity problem

dear sir suggest me some exercise for acidity problem . some time i suffer from headache just because of acidity thanx
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello sachin, There is no direct relation between acidity and headache. The one factor connecting these two problems is stress. Stress can cause headache (tension headache) as well as acidity. Therefore, it is important for you to minimise your stress as much as possible. For a more personalized treatment plan, try consulting a psychiatrist, who can assess your problem and help you overcome stress.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
HI!acidity -u feel is because of food reflux or indigestion. alking 30 minutes a day preferabaly after evening meal.sitting in VAJRASON after each meal n breakfast for min 6to7 min. with slight deep mor.-lie down supine,both the hand sideway raise legs upto 90 degreeseparate it widely bringing it down not to touch ground and same diretion reverse.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor