Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Suffer from acidity and diarrhea. Endoscopy done. Need remedy and exercise

Dear Dr. i am suffering from acidity and gsa problem from last 6 month . I gone through coplte health check and endoscopy and the findings are a mils strofegus. I was on medication for Ofloxacin and tindazole for a week and 20mg razoprazole for 3 months. When i left the medicine again the acidity starts . I ferquentaly suffering from diheria . Kindly suggest some remidy and exercise
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Hello vsingh2k
Welcome to HCM
Usually acidity and diarrhea since long most likely occur due to Gastritis and as your endoscopy is also more or less normal and You have taken complete antibiotic cover also for H Pylori still you are having symptoms so there may be possibility of some other problem.
Rabeprazole for 3 months is also proper treatment.
The other possibility we can think is Irritable Bowel Syndrome, its characterized by frequent diarrhea and bloating gastritis in a person without any obvious causes found. Some times constipation may also seen. Best way is to do daily exercise, Pranayam helps, and medicines such as Libratax and other anti anxiety medicines are used. (Only under expert advise)
thanks take care
Answered: Sat, 23 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor