Suggest management of RA Nos Lupus Nos and Myofascial Pain Syndrome

Hi! I am also a physician and live with RA Nos Lupus Nos and Myofascial Pain Syndrom, Chronic Fatigue and Burning mouth syndrome. I get to live in hell on Methotrexate, Dilaudid 8mg tid, Percocet 10m qid, Ritalin 20mg Prrednisione, Plaquenil....on and on...no life in sight. It all is closing in and in some ways that becomes RELIEF!!!!!! I love my family but there does come an end of what you can handle. Never have written to a blog, but I guess when all slips away you try new things. I fight for my patients, but feel I am losing the battle. They just do not know what to say I have and look sheepishly away not knowing what to say. I guess I wanted the cathartic feeling of writing Thank you.....My best to all...Arlene
Wed, 25 Feb 2015