Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Suffering with sore throat, nasal block, vaginal itching. No improvement with antibiotics. Effective remedy?

Hi Doctor. My mother is suffering from sore throat , block nose and vagina itching. We have taken to many doctors and all have given her antibiotics but her health has not improve. We are suspecting that these may be symptoms of yeast infection . Can you please suggest us the doctors whom we should consult or tests that should be conducted.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HHI I have gone through your mail and I am suspecting that your mother is suffering from Rhinosinusitis with pharyngitis and associated for as her nose and throat is concerned she is adviced to go for these investigations- (1) Culture and sensitivity of nasal discharge,(2) X-Ray chest in PA view.(3) C.T.Scan of paranasal sinuses. These investigations will tell us about real pathology so that can be managed properly.For her vaginal problum please contact your gyne doctor who wil do gynecological examination to ruleout any local pathology as any ulcer,polyp,growth etc in vagina and may be requare some investigations as culture & sensitivity of vaginal discharge,cytological examination f vaginal smear etc,only than proper treatment can be planed.Thanks.
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor