Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suffering with mental disorder, always under fear, low self confidence. How can I cure it?

Hi, I am 36 years old and I fell very scared and i loose my self confidence. I am suffering this mental disorder from last 12 years. And I consulted many psycatrists at first i feel better after their treatment but after some period there was no response from medicines and injections . Is there any way to be cure. can i gain my confidence back.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
There are many conditions in psychiatry which need more than just medicines and you may be having one of them. Your depression may be secondary to some personality problem you are facing and you need specific intervention for that. You need specialised therapy , tailor made for you along with medication to get full benefit. Usually these therapy are expensive and long term. You can not get instantaneous benefit and you have to follow the advice of therapist religiously. But I m sure if stick to it you will be able to come out of it and can feel a confidant person and get in life what you want
Take care
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor