Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach pain. Took number of tests, all went paradox. Help me find out what it is.

My father is suffering from stomach pain but no doctor could still diagnose the problem. Most of them said that its due to depression and some said it is a stomach problem. All those doctors took a number of tests but all went to paradox.
My father finds himself helpless, week and restless all the time.
Please help me out! Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, thanks for query. You have mentioned many things but not mentioned, what are the problems your's father complaints. You mentioned that there is stomach pain. Please mention that where is pain in the abdomen, sour mouth or not? Nausea Belching or not Distension or not Age of your's father Tension or not Working or not At present one thing I can says that the problem might be a PSYCHIATRISTS related.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor