Suffering from severe lower jaw bone pain, headaches, sinusitis. Had tooth extraction. Scheduled CT scan. Where does problem lie?

hi Doctor,

I am suffering from severe lower right jaw bone pain along with headache arond ear&neck and eye(only right side).
This has been from one year

My history:

Last year July i had a wisdom tooth extraction surgeory on right top and bottom as well due to pain at right side.
Both wisdom tooth were not came outside , as they were slant and inside i got surgeory.

After surgeory , i had pain for two weeks. extended my dosage fr the nxt week.

Two moths passed without any pain, later i was suffering from severe pain at mt lower jaw bone around ear&back neck and eye only right side(right hand joints when it is severe).

then i went to orthofacial doctor who said it might due to some severe thinking and tensions.

Not relief and staisfied with the solution..

I refered an ENt specialist at my location and said the problem.
As i have sinusitis problem earlier from four/five years.He thought it might sinus infectionas i am getting pain around eye and ear.
Asked me to get CT-Scan .It shows that mild sinus infection at right side and gave dose for sinus infection and pain for a week.
But am sure it is not sinus pain as i used to get earlier , but from almost 2/3years i was not sufferd from it.
Howerver i completed the dose but again same problem no result even when i take the dose for pain.

Again i refered a ENT at other location who listened my problem and though it might be due nerve irritation which got irritated @ of extraction.i have taken course of tablets for two months but no use .
Even after dose of 2 months i have suffered for pain alot.(the dose worked only when i take )

Next recently three moths back i consulted a dentist who examined my digital xray and said i got bone croma .. he mean tissues and nerves got disturbed while lower tooth extraction and the small bone layer was also removed along with tooth.
Gave a dose of Hifevac -p and Ketorol (severe pain) . Later he suggested for laser treatment so that the muscles might get relaxed and may/may not reduce the pain.
But i have not taken any laser treatment as it might be risk again.

Hmmm.. facing severe pain daily and taking tablets(disprin/Nicip/Hifevac -p/Ketorol) which are avilable with me .

Is there any solution to my problem ..Becoz of this i am unable to do my things.. and sometimes crying alot.
Please help me to which doctor i need to consult ....
Mon, 14 Oct 2013