Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe head ache

My name is vinitha iam 21 yrs old women iam suffering from severe head ache many times a day ...pain above my eyes and in middle head i could nt concentrate my studies... sometimes dizziness too...pls help me wat to do ...wat is my problem
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

This can either be migraine or sinusitis, you need to get a X-ray of the para nasal sinuses done to rule out sinusitis. If it is not sinusitis, it should be migraine itself and the treatment varies from that of sinusitis.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor