Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Suffering from prostate gland enlarge disease. What treatment should i take? Concerned?

Sir, I am 33 years old, I have suffering prostate gland enlarge disease for last two years.. The disease is started when I have did sexual relation with a call girls at our city in the month of November, 2010. After two days past of the incident suddenly I have feel urinary problem and thus i had gone to a STD doctors & a Urology doctors at a Nursing Home, Dibrugarh and explained all the matter with the Doctor's, they shack-up me and advise me to do USG, all blood test alongwith VDRL & Serology-I&II test, urine test etc... The all the blood test & urine test results are found well and non-reactive condition. But the result of USG, there had seen my prostate gland is enlarged. So, the doctor of Urology gave me urology treatment and after two months I am fully cure of urinary disorder. But suddenly from last Decembor'13, I have feel urinary problem again.. and thus I go to the same urology doctor and after examine the result shown my prostate gland is enlarge again.. and it is approx. 22 gms.. of wgt. The doctor advise me that it is cure through medicine.. but after taken of all medicine, till now I have not cure of this disease.. Sir.. from the incident of the disease I have already done 6 times Serology-I&II, VDRL test.. but all test result are came out non-reactive..
Sir, kindly give me a advise what to do.. and where I take treatment? please Sir..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have acquired Chronic Prostatitis following unprotected sex with call girls.

Chronic prostatitis takes long time to get cured and relapses are known to occur even after taking antibiotics.

The size of the prostate on your recent ultrasound study is just 22 gm and signify mild enlargement.

It is the chronic infection of the prostate which is the cause of your symptoms.

Please take antibiotics as per advice of your Urologist.

It should get cured within a month.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor