Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suffering from problem of impotency, suggest me the treatment

Hello, one of my frnd is suffering from problem of impotency from last 7 years. because of masturbation. now, he is going to marry. he fed up. please know the way of treatment
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  293
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hey you tell me the fact boss. 

I think it is not your friend who has this impotency, it is you with the problem, Is it not? Do not close the facts otherwise who help you.


Answered: Thu, 18 Feb 2010
  User's Response
Take lycopodium 200 1 dose
Answered: Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor