Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for impotency ?

my ec g is normal but i have pain in my heart shoud i do andiogram test is there treatment for impotency
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  280
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you have not mentioned your age,by this we can conclude many things.
Your ecg is normal and you are young you have not to worry,there may be another cause of chest pain.which should be investigated like X ray chest,X ray cervical region,
Another problem of impotency,we should investigate your case as there are few causes by which we go for treatment.
You go for your semen exam and from this report we may know the presence of sperms,quantity, motility of sperms ,percentage of motile sperms etc
Hormonal treatment is available but it depends upon the report.
You also go for your wife's examination. ,
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor