Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain in knees and legs

my mother age is 55 years and she has mostly intense pain in knees and legs. what kind of tablets or capsules are best for it.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. homeopathic medicines are the best for the pain.. u can give her belladona 200 teo doses.. she will get releif from the pains.. u can even do hot fomentation if wit th she feels releif.. .. god bless..
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
look for cause first. Is there some swelling or history of injury, what about her hypertension and sugar status, RA factor status or bony changes,. Ayurvda offers relief with guggul combinations. Having all details specific treatment can be advised.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor