Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from neuro problem for last 1 yrs

hi i am 60 yrs old facing neuro problem for last 1 yrs treatment is going on but no imporvement, problem body unblanced when stand up or walk, also voice is not clear. pl suggest ASAP. thanx R. S. Singh, Jamshedpur, 9507037877
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
body dis balance during walk
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
  User's Response
hi,i am 32 years man.i had body disbalance during walk spicialy in left side,i have anziety,i use to feel left arms pain during gas problem,this symtom of attack
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Shirish Sachdeva's  Response
Hello Rahul,

You would need to specify your condition in more detail for us to answer as what all issues you face in daily life. Have you been diagnosed earlier with any specific problem and by whom(Neurologist, Physician, Neuro Physio)? What all treatments have you taken till date?


Dr.Shirish Sachdeva
Orthopaedic & Neurological
Physical Therapy & rehabilitation
Lifestyle Medicine Counsellor
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor