Suffering from nausea, vomiting, headaches and indigestion. Could this be stress ?

Hello, I have been experiencing nausea , vomiting, headaches, and indigestion . I have also put on extra weight in recent weeks. I feel as though I may be pregnant, but according to several test and my period, I am not. What else could cause these symptoms? I have also experienced loss of appetite , insomnia , and fatigue. Could this all just be related to stress? I am 24, 5 4 and usually 145-150lb. Currently I am about 165lb
Thu, 5 May 2011