• question-icon

Suffering from nausea, vomiting, headaches and indigestion. Could this be stress ?

Hello, I have been experiencing nausea , vomiting, headaches, and indigestion . I have also put on extra weight in recent weeks. I feel as though I may be pregnant, but according to several test and my period, I am not. What else could cause these symptoms? I have also experienced loss of appetite , insomnia , and fatigue. Could this all just be related to stress? I am 24, 5 4 and usually 145-150lb. Currently I am about 165lb
Thu, 5 May 2011
Yes,dear this could be due to anxiety.Please try relaxation technique and avoid drinking too much of soft drinks.Please mind your diet as at times you tend to over eat and as you already putting on weight.Keep your self busy,talk to friends and if still not felling good,take a professional help.bye.