Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Suffering from irregular periods.Came off microlite. Diagnosed for thyroidal condition. Pregnant in future?

hi there . i am suffering from iregular periods since i was 12 years old . i have been put on microlite but I recently came off it as I felt that it was going to do some damage too my fertility for years to come . I recently had bloods taken and they have diagnosed me for having a thyroidal condition. will i ever be able to conceive in the future ? or are my chances slim ?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic

Yes, Most of the thyroid disorders are well treatable with medications.The exact diagnosis has to be made and you put on medication for the same.This will surely help you to maintain healthy menstruation and fertility.

Do consult an Endocrinologist for the same.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor