Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hepatitis b with amebiasis. Is it danger to me ?

I am a hepatitis b postive. For the past one suferring from amibiasis. is it mean my liver was worsen? is it danger to me? Should I hospitalised? I have been using homeo medicine. is it cure?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear ponduru
Just going by amoebic infection the state of liver functioning can not be judged. It calls for more investigations if the problem remains. You have to cure amoebic infection first with tab. amoebika or kutaj ghan vati. The hepatitis b has shown good improvement in many cases with tab. nirocil and sy. livomyn. Have light diet and donot grow panicky.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to Healthcaremagic
you should have treatment of amoebiasis first. There is effective herbal treatment for worms infestation in ayruveda.How is your liver condition now. You should have regular check of liver function. For maintaining the liver health the herbs of ayurvea will be very useful. The hepatoprotective, antiviral property of herbs help you in maitaining good condition of liver. There has been many cases hepatitis b negative using ayurveda medicines.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor