Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gynaecomastia since 10 yrs, no improvement. Alternate treatment ?

Good evening Sir, Sir, I am suffering from gynaecomastia(only right side of chest ) from last 10 years. Before 8- 10 years advised me that this will automatic remove when you will be growing and your hormones will be stable. Presently, problem remain same. I want to solve this problem through Ayurvedic therapy . Please Advise.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  4 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM,
one sided gynaecomastia is usually found in children with hormonal imbalance. When men reach adulthood, this unilateral gynecomastia disappears. However this is not the case for everyone. There are times when breast tissue still remains which can be a problem. For elderly men, this is often associated with weight gain. Aside from hormonal imbalance, there are medications that can hamper estrogen. This is also sometimes due to alcohol intake or a disease in the liver.
Researches show that hormonal problems are directly related with mental and emotional factors.
Mostly when there are some disturbances at level of mental or emotional level like shock, grief, stress, tension, anxiety, disappointment etc. will affect to physical level at various way and mostly affect to metabolism, hormones and/or neurological level.
Homeopathic medicine is selected with consideration of physical complain with emotional and mental factor.
Hence, it is most curative in these types of chronic diseases.
so consult classical homeopathic consultant for treatment
have a healthy life
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Md Iftakhar's  Response
Hi Manoj,

This problem of hynaecomastia is mainly because of hormonal changes and the tissue once develop at the breast is ver difficult to remove by drug therapy.
It is first important to know the cause of your condition as many other problems can lead to this development of breast in male. Once this is confirmed that you are not having any thing which is causing this problem, you can decide for the treatment of this condition.
I have no idea about the Ayurvedic therapy for this condition but Surgical removal of the extra breast tissue is very common and have good results.
So I would suggest you to consult some plastic surgeon regarding this condition and after having every thing discussed you can decide regarding this.

Thanks and take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
You are most well come to ayurvedic world.Now about your problem(in ayurvedic view)=

This mainly due to raktaj pandu roga.As I found no history about your general health here,I 'll speak in general.

1)mamsa+rakta+medogat vikruti is involved

2)also shukragat vikurti(may be)

3)the wrong food + drinking habits since your childhood.

4)any major disease in childhood(?)

5)the cause should be removed after complete nadi chikitsa and also with discussion.

If this happens positive,then the treatment will start.According to modern science this depends on hormonal imbalance.But the major thing the people don't know is; on what factors the hormones are depend?The ans is =the tridosha(s).It should be rectified first.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Abhishek Chandge's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Gynaecomastia is a condition in which their is abnormal development of mammary glands due to changes in sex harmon . Breast prominence may be due to breast tissue hypertrophy or fat deposition.
Ayurvedic medicines and proper exercises along with diet control may help you for complete cure you have to go for surgery or liposuction .
You have to follow this things -
1)Eat slowly
2)Avoid eating potato and corn
3)Avoid fatty and fried foods which are major contributors for fat getting deposited in the body.
Treatment May include -
1)Chitrakadi vati 250mg x 8 hrly,
2)Kanchanar Guggul 500mg x 8hrly,
3)Avipattikar churna 1gm Apan kale,
4)Lepa guti for local application - twice a day for 2 months.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.


Dr.Abhishek Chandge
Answered: Fri, 12 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor