Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fever and slight pain in chest, smell that come wherever I go. Suggestion?

I am a software engineer, I had a day out on saturday. After that the whole weekend went very badly for me fever during Saturday night and slight pain in chest. After consulting a doctor, I got relief from fever, but the Chest pain remain. Also I can smell something which comes to me wherever I go. Please help me whether I need to consult a specialist
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I also believe that your chest pain will continue to bother you till you get yourself examined by a good internal medicine specialist, to rule out any cardiac conditions. I am glad that the fever is gone. I am thinking it was just a case of viral fever and the chest pain is a remnant of the same. However, to allay you anxiety I advise you to get a cardiac profile. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Wed, 29 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor