Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffering from facial moles. Applied garlic, burnt skin. Chances of permanent scarring?

I am from XXXX and getting married on XXXX. And i was having moles on face and one day i applied garlic on that whole night and on next day i found my skin burnt. Will they leave scars on face . Every dermetalogist is saying sumthng diff.....pls help.For your perusal i am enclosing a pic of mine
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
I am not able to see your picture but it has to be characterized if your burn is superficial or deep in nature. Superficial burns usually do not leave too much scarring but deep burns would. Apply aloe vera over the burnt area for the time being and let it heal without further application of any irritants. There are a lot of scar modifying therapies so don't be anxious as facial scars can be successfully managed in most cases.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor