Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Bone Tuberculosis

Hi, I had TB 7 years back in my lymph nodes and got surgery for that in my neck and left foot. I have taken one year course of akurit-4 seven years back. now again i am facing lession formation in my right foot and i have got mantoux test +ve with ESR=8 and ELISA TBIGM test=0.44. i have been suggested by my doctor to take forecox 1 tablet daily empty stomach. I want to confirm this medication and also why the disease has relapsed after 7 years and can it relapse too in future also? I am 23 years old female.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
tuberculosis is a very common elapsed again and again due to body sensitivity.means body is sensitive and take tubercular infection easily.the fault is not in bacteria but in body.anti tubercular treatment only kills the bacteria but it have nothing to do with body hypersensitivity to tubercular bacteria.kindly start homeopathic treatment along with will surprise to you after knowing that before 1945(discovery of first antibiotic i.e penicillin by sir Alexander Fleming )homeopathic treatment was the only successful way to treat tuberculosis and it cure several patients even some famous politicians and other famous persons like Mahatma Gandhi and Guru Ravindra Nath Tagore
Answered: Thu, 3 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor