Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suffer from joint pains. Blood test report normal except ANA test. Need prolonged treatment?

I am suffering from joint pains now and then. Some times they will be severe and some times normal. I have undergone all blood tests and uric acid tests. All tests are showing normal except ANA test 2.4. Does it require prolonged treatment. My doctor presently advised me to have 10 days tablets Dolcaz, Inflago, Sazo 500, Offlin. What precautionary measures should I take to avoid such frequent joint pains. Please Help me Thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking question to HCM,
If your ANA test is indicative then of course you need little longer treatment, I think Penicillin ( Long acting ) would give better result if you do not sensitive to this drug, discus it with your doctor, Streptococcus bacteria are responsible fro this, Have nice Day.
Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor