Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Stringy substance in urine. Had miscarriages. Trying to conceive. Using progest suppositories. Reason?

I notice some stringy tissue looking substance in my urine after period ends Had two miscarriages at 8 weeks, Trying to conceive again. Had blood work and hystopinogram all normal just progest on lower side so taking progest suppositories. No pain, no odor just some of these stringy items in urine. Curious as to what it might be.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
hi.stingy tissue in urine after periods might be coming from vagina not with urine.get urine examination at that time .prgesteron supplementation is not required regularly.
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor