Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Strange lump on my pubic area. I don't have any STD

Hi, I noticed yesterday a soft lump on my pubic bone , underneath the pubic hair . It s not painful unless I touch it and it s about the size of a ten cent coin. There s no secretion or anything like that, just the lump. The last time I had sexual intercourse was a few weeks ago, with my partner of 20 months. I got tested for STD s when I was pregnant with our daughter and had none, so I don t think it is an STD. Could you give me any ideas, before I decide that I really should see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  411
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
A soft lump on pubic area is likely to be a sebaceous cyst.If it pains or becomes tender then it will have to be removed surgically. Otherwise you can let it remain as it is if it is not disturbing you much.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor