Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Stones in kidney. Pain in the back. What is the treatment?

Hello Dr.

I'm a 30 yr old unmarried Guy. I recently did ultrasound kub test and came to know that i got small stones in my kidney of 2-3 cms in size. I do experience lilttle pain sometimes as such in left side in my back.
1) what should i do for it to get rid of thoise stones as early as possible.
Also i have been masturbating for a long time now say almost 10-12 years as i know. My penis is bended slightly towards left side.
2) Is that to be worried about?.
3) is it ok to masturbate since i hav stone now in my kidney?

Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As you have stone in kidney of 2-3 cm , but you didnt mention that you are taking any treatment for stone or not.
if not taking any treatment for stone you should take the cosultation from urologist and start treatment as advise.
Masturbation at this time may be risk ful becouse during the act it may displace from the site and can obstruct in the ureter and this situation is an emergency.
so it will be better to avoid
take care
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor