Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Stomach ulcers with nodule on my lung

I have just had endoscopy and found to have many stomach ulcers which dont seem to be bleeding. I have been suffering from extreme tireness and very nausea . I have lost alot of weight without trying. Dr order Ct scan and found a nodule on my lung which he said he is not concerned withit but why I have very low iron and need to have iron infusion but have to 2 weeks for hospital. I am very concerned with nodule in lung because I have lost many young family members with cancer so I am frantic.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for query
Discuss the matter with some good medical oncologist in your area.PET scan may help to remove doubt ,but with the opinion of oncosurgeon only.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor