Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, weakness. Do I need to go to ER?

My upper stomach right under my rib cage has been hurting for a few days and is bloated. I have some gas and burp a lot. I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia last year and was put on prilosec but have been bad about not taking it. I haven t had a bowel movement in two days and the last one I did have was runny. The pain in my stomach hurts a lot. Even when I get in and out of bed and this morning felt really nauseous like I wanted o vomit and felt very weak. Do I need to go to a emergency room or is this something that will pass.
Wed, 10 Apr 2019