Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain from belt line to top of pubic area with soreness, belching. History of divertichilitis. Treatment ?

I am having stomach (or bowel) pain from the beltline to the top of the pubic area. I am female - 56 years old. I have also felt some strange twisting or squeezing just below the belly button for about 10 minutes. It has settled into a dull soreness now. I have a history of divertichilitis, but don t know what an episode of that feels like. There is no nausea - a little belching and gas.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  621
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
hello dear,

i feel you have mild diverticulitis due to which oyu have thease symptoms.please take a course of antibiotics and antispasmodics after consulting your physician.belching and gas can be treated with antacids.
have a good day.bye.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor