Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Stomach ache, reports normal, pan-d, want to reduce weight,

Hi doctor, I am healthy 27 yrs aged gilr married. Recently i had stomach ache in the center of my stomach and visited a doctor also. got scaiing done and report was normal. but still some times pain persists and the doctor has given PAN-D to subside the pain. I am 63kgs weighing and 5 2 height . I even want to reduce my weigh. Can u suggest me some weigh management process to be done sitting at home. I also do all the house hold work without anyone s help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you did not mention whether pan d worked for you or not.
For weight loss, the best option is burning calories. if you can manage 50-100 negative calories per day, you can achieve your target weight of 55 kg. you do it by regularly exercising like jogging, skipping and running and then limiting your food to vegetarian, low fat food containing high fiber. see that the substantial portion of your food includes salads.
you should see results in 2-3 months.
All the best.
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor