Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Stomach ache near ribs, bloating, heartburn, white floating things in stool. Serious?

Hi just wanting some answers lost my heath care insurance and was having some stomach ache problems on my left upper stomach by my ribs . experiencing bloating, flatulence and heart burn been going on for three weeks some days better other days today I just saw white floating things in my stool also floating around in the toilet dont know what to do without any health care is it urgent should I go to the hospital with no heath care
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.Forum.
You have got pain in the upper left abdomen. It suggests peptic ulcer, stones in the kidney, or upper ureter, pancriatic pain, or fault in the upper part of descending colon. You saw some white floating things in the stools.
It appears to be the segments of tape worm. You can take 2 tablets of albendazole one daily.
For stomach related pain take only bland foods like bread, curd, vegetables, any thing with out spices.
Avoid taking spices, junk foods, and oily foods.
You will be fine with this precautions, if still you feel the pain you can consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.
Best regards.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor