Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Stinging in pubic area, irritation, crust formation, rashes. Serious condition?

Hi. I am 19 years old and woke up this morning after my shower to a little stinging around my pubic area. I shaved last week sometime and it was kind of stinging like a cut and it was just irritated. I showered this morning and shaved again but now there is a little crust like things around the edge and a little rash . Is this a serious issue? Or could it be something to do with shaving and the fragrance body wash? thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  63 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor