Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Steps to take for liver-cancer treatment

Hi, my name is Tirta, i am from Indonesia. I search on internet and found your website. I have a problem that I don t know where to ask for help, i want to know what to do. My mother diagnose by the doctor that she has cancer in her liver, she has been in hospital for weeks and month but she is getting weak every day, she is diagnose with liver cancer because she vomit with blood and put in hospital because she is vomit with blood and she has dysentery ( poop with blood), not in the same time, that is the reason why she is now in the hospital. The doctor here doesn t do liver biopsy or cancer test on her, only USG (many times in many different hospital, why they don t use once that already taken?), CT-Scan (just the same, taken over and over), MRI , Endoscopy (they said that is something in my mother throat that need to be sheaf/bundle?(i don t know the term in medical specialty) if not it will broken and cause my mother to bleed again), or they just do a blood test . The medicine that the doctor give to my mother is : inpepsa, vit k3 injection, lasix injection, aldactone ( oral ), vomitas, cordaron (oral), panso (injection), prosogan (oral), pantozol, sandostatin, sulperazone injection, transamin 250 injection, propranolol 10mg(oral), ultracet (oral) trizedon MR (oral), ambroxol 30mg (oral), spirola (oral), baxter-clinimix (for infusion), etc (cause the doctor like to change the medication with out telling me what exactly is they doing). When my mother first enter the hospital her eyes not that yellow but now her eyes looks so yellow, her stomach now very big like she is pregnant again what is going on ? please tell me, did the doctor do a malpractice on my mother? please help me. I really want to know what is the step to do for liver-cancer treatment ? I don t know anything about liver or cancer or the treatment. What is the sign if the doctor do a malpractice on my mother? What is to be ask to the doctor if i want to know if the doctor is doing right treatment or wrong treatment? Please help me i need information from doctor in America that know about this illness other than the doctor here in Indonesia.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum,
we would like to know what is mentioned on your mother usg and MRI reports, than only we can suggest you something,
As you have mentioned that she is having yellow discoloration of eyes and abdominal distention, it shows that there is some severe problem related to liver but there are other complexities related to it, please mention what is in reports.
For more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor