Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Sparse hair growth, cannot digest heavy food, underweight. Whom to consult?

sir i am 24 year old boy. my height is 6 ft and weight is nearly 52 kg. am not looking like a 24 year guy. my beards and mostaches are also not grown. even i couldnt digest heavy food.sir i am 20 kg under weight. sir please tell which type of doctor should i consult. am living in bhuwneshwar (orisha), india in last i tell u sir i have a habit of musterbation.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM
You have mentioned that at 24 years of age, your beard and mostaches have not grown.
I would suggest you visit an endocrinologist. Your hormones- LH, FSH and testosterone need to be evaluated.

Regading your complaint of not being able to digest heavy food (fatty food I assume), I would suggest you to revise your eating habits.
Take atleast three meals spread over regular intervals during the day.
Avoid spicy and fatty food especially at dinner.
Do not skip your breakfast.
Take plenty of water and exercise regularly.

if this does not work, visit a gastroenterologist.

Mastrubation is a harmless habit.

take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
Answered: Wed, 10 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor