Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Solution for Hair Loss

Hi i have a serious proplem with my hair cause it's fall & Idon't know how can i solve this proplem ??
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query
Are you male or female?
Whats your age?
Are you having any systemic disease?
Keep your scalp clean.Have a healthy diet and lots of fluids.Use topical 2% minoxidil solution twice daily over the scalp at the places you are having hair loss.Have Vit E capsules.And most importantly reduce stress and anxiety from your life and stay happy.You need to treat if any systemic disease is causing the hair loss.Do consult a dermatologist .

Hope this helps.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 12 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i have Serious hair loss. I don?t have oily scalp. My hair is approx 18 inches long. I use shampoo to wash my hair two times in a week. Please guide we with some good solution.
Answered: Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor