Smoking pot. Hair follicle drug test to be done. Chances of passing it?

Alright this is a serious question....I probably have smoked pot about 5 times each time 1-2 hits in the past 6-7 months...if I were to take a hair follicle drug test ...would I be able to pass? I m not an avid smoker at all!!! Rarely do I do it!!! And what s the level of passing? How do they go about measuring that?? I d hate that my bad decisions from months ago could prevent me from getting a job!
Tue, 9 Jul 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. If you have been smoking pot, for 5 times each time 1-2 hits in the past 6-7 months, it will probably show in your hair test. I believe you have not mentioned the last time you used cannabis but you do not seem to be an avid smoker. If you really need to pass the hair test then you need to quit smoking as the hair test the ultimate test to determine the presence or absence of cannabis in your system. I hope you can get a urine tox screen instead if your last use has been more than 4-7 months ago. You may show negative on your urine or serum tox screen. Consult a psychiatrist to get answers regarding how to quit the marijuana use.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!