Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Smoking addiction, IBS, anxiety, have hot flushes, diarrhea, excessive urination, gagging, dwindled appetite. Cause?

I am a 51 yr old male I have not eaten properly in 20 yrs, burgers, fries, sodas, my body eventually about three weeks ago said stop. But my appetite since has dwindled and keeps dwindling, I have hot flushes, diarhea, excessive urination and gagging. Yes I am a smoker. As well as marijuana (medical). I also feel a bit depressed I was taken Xanax for anxiety and nervousness . I was diagnosed with IBS years ago. Should I go to the ER as my Doctor will not be in his office this week.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  515
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
first of all relax and drop all tension off from your head as relaxation itself will cure you about 40 %.
for your running stomach take tab loperamide once or twice or tab codein sulphate 30 mg od or bd.
keep on taking Xanax if required so .
avoid smoking .
go for some walk outside your home .
consult your physician if not relieved.
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor