Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Small little flap inside cheek, looks like Canker sore which hurts. Suggestion?

Have had a small little flap inside my cheek for about 4 days, I can move it up and down with my tongue . White spot on the tip of it, looks a canker sore. Hurts slightly, not so bad, and the pain has gone down a bit over the few days, but the flap still remains. If memory serves me correctly I remember having something like this in the past and it going away. Should I go see a doctor about this or is it something that will go away?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  749
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
Flap inside cheeks may be arised from chronic cheek biting or pericoronitis.
Get a thorough clinical evaluation done.
Maintain oral care.
Malaligned or sharp edges of teeth has to be corrected.
Take vitamin c and iron supplements.
Gargle frequently with warm saline.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor