Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Small cut in forehead, cream to remove mark

My son is 3 years old. 6 months before he fell down on road and he got injured with very small stone . due to that he got a small cut on his forehead center. Is it possible to emove the mark of that. Becoz it in center of forehead so it does not look good at all. Is there any cream or something which i can apply on the mark. When i touch that mark, I can feel that. its jot mush out still i can feel it.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  564
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
1. He is just 3 years and he has a very good healing potential as he is yet to grow.
2. Head, face and neck have very good blood supply, so wounds will heal / remodel faster as compared to other sites.
3. The scar is already 6 months, it is small, its not that much out and you can only feel it.
So better would be to leave the scar alone. As he grows may be there wont be any evidence of the cut after say 3-4years.
Answered: Wed, 9 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor