Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Small child having fever, throat infection. Taking paracetamol, prescribed klamoks. Correct treatment?

hi im a mother of a 4 years old this moment he has got temperature 39 grad celcius.i brought him at pediatric consultory and the pediater said infection on his throght.he gave me a turkish medicine klamoks.but he didt tell me if i have to use also something to reduce temperature .im using paracetamol 250 mlg to this right or should i take augumentin.thank you
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician, Cardiology 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Apart from using paracetamol you can also give Meftal-p( mefenemic acid) in a dose of half of paracetamol( 125 mg). Also do tepid( lukewarm water) sponging that will help in reduction of temp.
Give him Syp. Augmentin Duo 5 ml thrice a day for throat infection. Avoid cold items in feed.
Even if high grade fever is persisting then consult a pediatitrician for allopathic treatment.
I hope this answers your query well
Wish you and your family good health
With regards
Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor