Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Slipped on a marble floor and hit my knee. Having pain below knee cap, painful tingles and burning sensation. Can this be a fracture?

Hi... I slipped on a marble floor hit my knee hurt but the next day it seemed fine I knelt down on and the pain was excruitaing but is below my knee cap more on the upper shin anytime the slightest thing touches it it s painful tingles and I get a burning sensation? My husband thinks I should have it checked out but I m thinking even if I fractured something can anything be done ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  549
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
You have shin heamatoma due to your fall & due to it you have pain & burning sensation when it touches.Usually it takes 1to 2 weeks to resolve.
Still for a better carefulness you just check your knee can take load on that knee or not.If you can then take some anti inflammatory medicines for 3 days.i think that will resolve your problem.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor