Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Skin rashes & cuts on my penis skin under foreskin, mouth ulcer. What to do?

Today I discover (while bathing) skin rashes & cuts on my penis skin under foreskin (not near at pee hole but at crown or penis eye) its like in winter your palm skin automoatically goes off. Penis head colour is also turned red. No sex for last 15-20 days, I am sure this is not infection as yesterday & day before that there was clear skin on my penis, the heat in my body has increased for last thre days, I am suffering from mouth ulcer for last 3 days, plz tell me what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have you have infection of Foreskin and Glans Penis.(Ballano Posthatitis)

Please check your blood sugar levels to rule out Diabetes as this is one of the presenting symptom os Diabetes.

In the mean while take some antibiotics like Doxycycline twice daily for 5 days.You can use local soothing gel for mouth ulcers. It should get cured.


Answered: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor