Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Side effects of taking HCG with Amino Acid complex

I just started taking HCG with Amino Acid complex, and I noticed that my stool has become very tan in color...could this be from the drops? I also have slight abdominal pain and pains in my back..I was taking HCG about a month ago but not by the same company and it did not have the Amino Acid in it. It this be what is causing me to feel different?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  612
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
your body is getting plenty of nutrients and energy from the stored fat that's being consumed, the stomach gets much less food than it's used to. so it can cause abdominal pain
your bowel movements to come less so you can have constipation with light stools
its better to consult your physician
you can opt for weight loss in a more natural way than using hcg drops
these can harm your body
take care
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor