Severe constipation, upset stomach. Taking laxatives, body pain, headache. Treatment?

I have been constipated for a few days. My friends and I decided to go on a hiking trip. During the hike, I was okay, but after my stomach really was upset. My boyfriend gave me laxatives, and even though they worked for the constipation , my body started to ache and my head started hurting. I m taking a lot of fluids, but I m not eating much, since my stomach is still bubbly. What could I have and how can I get better?
Mon, 22 Apr 2019