Should i be concerned about spotting and bleeding for a little longer and more than usual?

My name is Amy I am 20 and have always had my period exactly on time for years, I m talking like shortly after mid-night every 28 days. I thought about how closely it was to the time I would be ovulating and when it was time for my period I was days late, which alarmed me. I wanted to take a test but I couldn t afford it at the time. I could have been a few weeks along at this point, I m not sure but about a week later I started spotting and bled for a little longer and more than usual. I read up on chemical miscarriages and was wondering if maybe I had experienced one. Is there a way to know after the incidence ? Should I see my doctor?
Fri, 29 Nov 2019

Even if it was an early miscarriage, the only way to know is through a histopathological evaluation. However, that is not necessary. Follow up with your ObGyn if the bleeding do not subside in a few days.

Hope this answers query
Please address further questions here
Dr.Lekshmi Rita Venugopal