Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Short lived erection, partial penetration into vagina. Suggestions?

Dear Sir,
I am a 37 years old recently married. I have been a celibate since my childhood. I haven't had any prior experience of sex before marriage. Honestly speaking, I haven't ever had masturbation till date due to strict religious lifestyle regimen. I get good erection but it is short lived because when I start penetration it cools down soon within minute, hence no successful penetration. Because of this, after 20 days of marriage I haven't penetrated my whole penis; you can say it is partial penetration. My penis girth is also relatively thin and the size when erect is 4.5''. The right side testicle is bigger and penis is slightly bent towards the left. Is it because of slightly bigger right testicle or what? One of my relative physicians pointed that veins at the base of the penis are weak. Otherwise I am healthy, having no health problem but the nature of my job is official so I am leading a sedentary lifestyle. I want rock hard erection for longer duration for at least 10 minutes so that I could be able to enjoy the fountain of married life, and to penetrate my whole penis to satisfy my better half. I have already started running for 40 minutes in the morning for a week. Can you please suggest medication as well as relevant physical exercise because I want permanent cure naturally?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of erectile dysfunction. You are not getting erection hard enough to penetrate vagina .
Since you are recently married these things do happen with every body in the binning of married life.
In majority of cases an absence of any major health issue this is mind related and due to anxiety.
Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
Please consult qualified sexologist or Urologist for clinical evaluation and further treatment.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor