Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Sharp pains in right ribs, nausea, fullness before and after eating, reflux. Suggestions?

have sharp pains in right side in the ribs , feels like stabbing pains , nausea , fullness before an after i eat , i have reflux , just recently had a hyda scan showed a 54 % , have had gall bladder attacks , feels like something is moving around under where my bra is , take dexilant. just have discomfort all the time . had a scope had showed the reflux an alittle gasritus. i never feel good , just wish a doctor could correct what is wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Good morning
You could be having problem with your gallbladder.
You need ultrasound of your abdomen to rule out inflammation of the gallbladder, gall bladder stone etc.
Its also important for liver and renal function tests be done, especially total bilirubin, direct and in direct.
Therefore you need to see doctor.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor