Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Sharp pain lower back, movement difficulty, white particles in urine. Tubes and gall bladder removed. Cause of pain?

I am 33 years old, my tubes were cut and tied in 2002, I had my gall bladder removed in 2002 a few months after my tubes were tied. I was told I had dysmenorhea by an er doctor, but was never actually diagnosed. I think that covers anything that might need to be known for this issue. Ok, So since November of last year, a week after my period I have started becoming nauseated every day for about a week. I can t keep much food down, and I stick to ginger ale and mostly blueberry or cranberry juices to settle my stomach . I stay sick for about a week, then I go back to normal. Periods have been normal, averaging a 26 day cycle, and 5.7 days duration. Periods are extremely heavy for the first three days, then the last two days its almost nonexistent. By heavy flow, I mean I can go through a box of 18 tampons in 8 hours. The cramps are extremely painful with nothing being able to ease the pain. Now, my problem now. For the past week, I have been doing my normal week after sickness. With today ending the week, but for the last two days I have had a sharp pain in my lower right back. When I lay down, I feel movement in my stomach, it feels like a baby kicking, though I have been told that is normal. I also have the feeling of fullness in my lower abdomin. But the pain is horrible. It hurts to stand and when I sit I lean to the side to relieve the pain. I have also found little white particles floating in my urine . And I have been having a bit more urine output. I think I have covered everything. No fever , no extreme exhaustion. Just pain. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
It seems that you are having a stone in urinary tract.Get urine complete exam and USG of abdomen to see the site and size of stone. some blood tests also need to be done.
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor